Company: Islayburn Ltd
Uploaded: 14 February 2020
Closes: 14 March 2020
Islayburn Ltd is an established family farming business. We are looking for a capable person to add to our small team of staff to assist in managing our vineyards in the Rapaura and Awatere areas and may also involve general farm work, including stock work, fencing and tractor work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liasing with Management.
- Assisting staff to carry out daily tasks.
- Overseeing smooth running of vineyard operation.
- Honest, reliable and organised.
- Good work ethic.
- Flexibility to work extended hours when necessary.
- Vigilent with great attention to detail.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Current drivers’ licence.
- Grow Safe Certificate.
- Understands the importance of Health & Safety
This position would ideally suit someone with previous management experience or someone with industry experience, looking to take the next step in their career.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Remuneration will reflect applicants experience and ability.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.