Vineyard & Winery Equipment Sales Technician
Company: ABLE Personnel Services Ltd
Uploaded: 31 January 2020
Closes: 29 February 2020
Our Client, Hydralada Company Ltd, is New Zealand’s sole Pellenc, Pera, & ID-David distributor, selling and supporting world-leading equipment to NZ vineyards and wineries to increase productivity and make life easier while delivering the highest-quality fruit to the winery.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly-experienced and motivated Salesperson within their Viniculture sector. This will be a rewarding role developing relationships with winemakers and decision makers in the wine industry by helping them achieve better outcomes with market leading equipment. You will be responsible for providing equipment solutions to both wineries and vineyards.
This role includes a strong sales focus and is ideal for anybody who enjoys interacting with a variety of people in the wine industry with diverse backgrounds. You will need a strong 'can do' attitude, be highly-organised and accountable for your results.
The position will suit an individual who is based in Blenheim and has the flexibility to travel throughout wine regions in NZ. The successful applicant will need the ability to discuss wine industry details with winemakers to specify the correct equipment.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- The entire sales cycle, including initial customer contact, identifying product solutions for each customer and managing equipment purchasing and any logistical needs of each customer.
- Identifying the equipment needs of individual customers and developing proposals that meet the needs of the production environment.
- Demonstrating equipment capabilities and discussing alternative solutions that benefit the customer and highlight Hydralada Company product lines.
- Professionally representing Hydralada Company throughout New Zealand at industry events, tradeshows, and in-person meetings.
- Understanding priorities and goal setting with efficient time management.
- Identifying opportunities for additional sales opportunities with existing customers of all Hydralada Company equipment offerings.
- Preparation and presentation of customised plans, budgets and schedules for each customer.
- Prioritising duties effectively and managing sales cycle to maximize efficiency.
- Following up with customers on a timely basis.
- Commissioning and Aftersales support of Winery equipment and Vineyard equipment.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Previous Sales experience, ideally in machinery or equipment.
- Technical ability to understand the functionality of Winery equipment.
- An understanding of Business, Sales, Marketing and related disciplines.
- Experience in winemaking with an understanding and proven knowledge of winery production equipment, processes and facilities.
- Good presentation and listening skills.
- Technical sales experience highly desirable.
- Strong organisation skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively facilitate internal and external business relationships.
- Hard-working, trustworthy and positive demeanor.
This is an amazing opportunity with an excellent company culture that encourages and values its' staff.
APPLY NOW to ABLE Personnel Services. Email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in your cover letter why you are the right candidate for this role.
Or apply via the 'Apply' button above.
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.