Cellar Door Host
Company: Te Kano Estate
Uploaded: 13 February 2020
Closes: 13 March 2020
Te Kano Estate is one of Central Otago’s newest and most exciting wine ventures. With a focus on quality and delivering a luxury brand experience, we are seeking a Cellar Door Host/Vineyard Assistant to join us at our architecturally designed space on Felton Road.
Working as part of a fun and dynamic team, this role offers the opportunity to receive extensive wine and sales training, and deliver a world class wine experience to our customers.This job is also a combination of work in the vineyard and cellar door. You will be mainly working in cellar door, and join our vineyard team during winter and quiet season. Please apply only if you are interested in both areas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Duty Managers Certificate (preferred).
- Experience in a hospitality or service role.
- Cash handling and Point of Sale experience.
- Wine knowledge and a passion for the industry.
- A sunny and motivated disposition with a can-do attitude.
- A high level of personal presentation.
- A current NZ drivers license.
- The ability to do moderate to heavy lifting as part of their daily tasks.
- Willingness to work on a 7-day staff roster.
Applications close on 13 March 2020, and should be made to;
Cellar Door Manager
03 928 6951
These must be accompanied by a cover letter, current CV and at least 1 professional reference.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.