Vineyard Operators - Full time and Casual
Company: Te Pa Family Vineyards
Uploaded: 15 January 2020
Closes: 15 February 2020
Location: te Pa Family Vineyards Ltd – Marlborough & Awatere vineyards
Type: Permanent and Casual
Our fast-growing Marlborough wine and vineyard business is on the hunt for vineyard operators to help with our day-to-day vineyard operations. The te Pa brand has grown to represent impeccable quality, winning major international awards – and our acclaimed winemaking programme starts in the vineyard.
- Tractor driving – including but not limited to: mowing, mulching, spraying and cultivating
- Maintaining vineyard and surrounds to a high level
Skills and experience required:
- Current drivers’ licence
- Good work ethic
- Well presented, honest, reliable and organised
- Understands the importance of Health & Safety in workplace
- Works well in a team environment.
Only people eligible to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or your citizenship.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be an outstanding Vineyard Operator for te Pa Family Vineyards, we would love to hear from you.
Applications close by 20 February 2020.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.