Company: Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Uploaded: 14 January 2020
Closes: 14 February 2020
We are looking for a Labour Field Supervisor to help lead our Marlborough Variable Labour Team. You would be part of a dedicated team who work with various local contacting companies to complete the vineyard labour operations across 2000ha of PRW vineyards.
What does a Field supervisor do?
- Daily planning of operations to ensure activities are compliant, safe and efficient
- Setting daily/weekly work plans liaising with planning team and variable labour manager
- Subject matter expert with our vineyard management software, AgCode
- Running daily team meetings
- Managing continuous improvement audits and outcomes
- Fleet Vehicle checks, warrant of fitness, service and or repairs
- Coordination and support with the Machine Operations and Site teams and QA team when on site
- Oversees and coordinates activities performed by contract labour including thinning, pruning and bud rubbing and oversees the job quality on the vineyard
What does our operation offer?
- All equipment required to complete your job to a high standard
- Dedicated team leadership and Quality Assurance Support
- Career with opportunity for career development with goals and reviews individual to your position
- An emphasize on staff involvement and an industry-leading workplace Health & Safety program
Skills and experience required to undertake this role include:
- Proven leadership skills
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to work with an iPad for internal systems (with training provided)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, motivated, organised with great time management skills
- Basic first aid certificate
Training will be provided as required to upskill into this role.
We are one of New Zealand's premier wine and spirits companies. We represent a rich portfolio of brands that makes us intensely proud and reflects our #1 position in New Zealand - a position achieved through hard work and a great culture. We are a company of people with commitment and integrity, a dash of entrepreneurship and a splash of conviviality. It's a winning mix that's seen the Pernod Ricard Group ascend to co-leader in wine and spirits globally, and makes it a great place to work with like-minded people.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.