Senior Viticulture Planning Analyst
Company: Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Uploaded: 13 January 2020
Closes: 13 February 2020
Do you want to contribute to the development of innovative viticulture solutions in the heart of Marlborough’s beautiful wine country? If you have what it takes and are looking for a new challenge or lifestyle change, then apply today!
- Exciting role with a reporting and system development focus
- Global company that is a market leader in the wine and spirits industry
- Office based in the iconic Stoneleigh vineyard
An opportunity has arisen within the Viticulture Planning Team for a Senior Viticulture Planning Analyst to provide value-add analysis and reporting to assist the Viticulture Management Team with prioritisation and process improvement decision-making. This role will also be heavily involved in managing the development and implementation of precision viticulture solutions through our third-party providers.
- Management of our various third-party data sets.
- Ad hoc data analysis as requested to support business decisions.
- Maintaining our suite of Power BI Reports to track viticulture progress against plan.
- Facilitating and coordinating the integration of our third-party software providers.
- Supporting our Industry 4.0 strategic initiatives as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Supporting the Viticulture Planning Manager and Viticulture Planning Analyst with the viticulture planning process as required.
- To be a great team player.
- Have strong information systems skills.
- Experience in data analysis and data modelling.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience with Power BI and/or a programming language is desirable, but not essential.
- The opportunity to be involved in the implementation of our Industry 4.0 viticulture innovations.
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Life Insurance.
- Pernod Ricard wine and spirits allowance.
We are one of New Zealand's premier wine and spirits companies. We represent a rich portfolio of brands that makes us intensely proud and reflects our #1 position in New Zealand - a position achieved through hard work and a great culture.
Please apply now as we will be reviewing applications as they arrive.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.