Vintage Harvest Assistant - Planning Coordinator
Company: Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Uploaded: 09 January 2020
Closes: 09 February 2020
- Do you enjoy the buzz of being at the center of operational decision-making?
- Are you an excellent multi-tasker with keen attention to detail?
- Planning experience desirable, but not essential
- Start date – late January 2020
We are looking for a Planning Coordinator to join our Viticulture Planning Team over Harvest 2020 in beautiful Marlborough. You will be working alongside our Planning Team to plan and implement the harvest of our corporate and contract grower fruit.
- Assisting the planning team with the creation of the harvest plan.
- Liaising with winery and viticulture stakeholders to implement the harvest plan.
- Coordinating activities with our external transport providers and contract harvesters.
- Extended vintage hours will be required for the 6 to 8-week harvest period.
Our ideal candidate will be a great team player who enjoys problem-solving and working collaboratively with multiple stakeholder groups to get the best outcome. You will need to have effective communication skills (both written and verbal), and have sound computer literacy. You will also need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you often have to deal with the unexpected!
About Pernod-Ricard Winemakers
We are one of New Zealand's premier wine and spirits companies. We represent a rich portfolio of brands like Brancott Estate, Stoneleigh and Deutz that makes us intensely proud and reflects our #1 position in New Zealand - a position achieved through hard work and a great culture. We are a company of people with commitment and integrity, a dash of entrepreneurship and a splash of conviviality. It's a winning mix that's seen the Pernod Ricard Group ascend to co-leader in wine and spirits globally and makes it a great place to work for like-minded people.
Please be aware our sites will all be Smokefree in 2020, and that we can only accept applications from those with the ability to legally work within New Zealand.
Please apply now via the button above, as we will be reviewing applications as they come in.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.