Company: Hillersden Winery Ltd
Uploaded: 08 January 2020
Closes: 31 January 2020
Hillersden Winery has a full-time opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate experience both in Vineyard Operations as well as Winery Operations.
The Vineyard and Winery is located 45km from Blenheim township.
The operator must be competent both as a Machine Operator, as well as a Cellar Hand, with the following skills:
- At least three years experience in all aspects of viticultural work
- Demonstrate experience in Vineyard machinery such as operating Gregoire machinery including Spraying, Trimming and Plucking and Harvesting
- At least two vintages experience as a Cellar Hand demonstrating sound knowledge of all winery operations and equipment
- Current driver’s license
- A forklift license and Growsafe certificate an advantage
The applicant must be able to demonstrate that they are NZ Citizens or hold Resident Class Visa. Please include evidence in your application.
Please email your CV before 31 January 2020.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.