Company: Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Uploaded: 06 January 2020
Closes: 19 January 2020
Pernod Ricard Winemakers is part of the Global Pernod Ricard Group – the World’s Co-leader in the Wine and Spirits Industry with an unrivalled collection of brands, including Absolut® Vodka, Chivas Regal®, Jameson®, Jacob's Creek®, Brancott Estate®, and more.
Globally, Pernod Ricard employs over 18,000 people in more than 70 countries. Our success is the result of the passion and commitment of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a common bond: a commitment to our values of conviviality, entrepreneurship, integrity and commitment.
An exciting opportunity for a Procurement Specialist to join our Regional Procurement Team. The role is a full-time permanent position and will be based primarily in Auckland with potential travel to other sites in NZ or AU.
Do work that matters:
- Manage supplier relationships to optimise value and service to the business
- Prepare and issue tender documentation
- Negotiate the best possible price and payment terms for goods and services
- Prepare and issue timely contractual agreements and communicate all contractual terms and conditions to internal stakeholders
- Proactively identify new suppliers and maintain and optimise current supplier relationships
- Resolve supplier issues and claims to maximise performance
We’re interested in hearing from people who:
- Have the ability to think outside the box with a positive can-do attitude
- Can build rapport and sustain effective relationships, both internally and externally
- Are analytical with well-developed problem-solving skills
- Can demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively and in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience in Logistics and Transport (highly desirable)
- Have experience in managing a Third-Party Logistics provider (highly desirable)
- Have experience in dry goods or packaging
- Have a basic understanding of contractual law and principles
- Have experience in a procurement-related role (highly desirable)
- Have experience in using Enterprise One (highly desirable)
What you will love about the job:
- A great place to grow your career
- A team that supports work and family commitments that is underpinned by our values and policies that promote diversity and inclusiveness
- Plus way more!
The role requires a commitment to service delivery, effective communication and time management skills.
If you’re looking for your next move, apply now!
Applications close: Sunday 19 January 2020
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here