Company: The Wine Portfolio Ltd
Uploaded: 23 December 2019
Closes: 25 January 2020
Leveret Estate Riverview Winery
The Wine Portfolio is a privately owned, fully integrated wine company. Established in 1978 it has built an enviable reputation for its wines both domestically and internationally. Based at the Riverview Winery RD1, Hastings, you will become a member of a very dedicated and enthusiastic team.
- At least 3 years/vintages as an Assistant winemaker with a tertiary qualification in winemaking or related science degree
- Must be prepared to work shifts during vintage
- Be a team player
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Can work under pressure and problem solve
- Requires a “Go to” attitude
- Staff training and Supervision
You will be working under our Winemaker and closely with the vineyard team. The focus is on quality and precision.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and succeed in a fast-growing company.
Please send your CV to Paul Dawick, Winemaker
Email address PaulD@wineportfolio.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.