Company: The Wine Portfolio Ltd
Uploaded: 23 December 2019
Closes: 25 January 2020
Leveret Estate - Riverview Winery
The Wine Portfolio is a privately-owned, fully integrated wine company. Established in 1978 it has built an enviable reputation for its wines both domestically and internationally. Based at the Riverview Winery RD1, Hastings, you will become a member of a very dedicated and enthusiastic team.
- 2 years previous experience in a suitably-sized wine laboratory
- competency in analytical methods for wine and juices
- attention to detail and accuracy, along with sound administrative skills
- an excellent level of organisation, time management, and ability to prioritise
- a strong work ethic and be able to work under pressure
- be a team player
- You should have a relevant tertiary qualification
- You need to be practical, fit and prepared to work extended hours during vintage
- Some cellar experience
Only applicants who are eligible to work in New Zealand permanently will be considered for this role.
- Tank and barrel sampling
- Grape Sampling
- Brix and Temperature Rounds
- Routine analysis of wine and grape juice
- Maintaining laboratory cleanliness
- Spectrometer analysis
- Some cellar work may be required
- Some shift work may be necessary at vintage time
Please send your CV to Paul Dawick, Winemaker
Email address PaulD@wineportfolio.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.