Exports & Logistics Administrator
Company: Seresin Estate Limited
Uploaded: 03 December 2019
Closes: 03 January 2020
Export and Logistics Administrator
Seresin Estate are committed to cultivating wines and produce of the highest quality under organic and biodynamic farming principles. Established in 1992, our farming culture is reflective of the old world and our products are true expressions of our site and philosophies.
Our Export and Logistics Administrator will take ownership of processing all sales orders, export documentation, coordinating logistics and managing our inventory to a high level of accuracy.
This is a critical role within the business, working closely with and supporting, our Sales Manager and maintaining strong working relationships with our distribution partners and our suppliers.
We are seeking applicants with:
- Previous experience in sales and export administration, ideally within the wine industry.
- The ability to work under pressure and maintain attention to detail.
- The ability to take ownership, be proactive and think ahead.
- A genuine desire to be a part of something truely special.
Position Description is available on request.
If you are looking for a role that will keep you challenged and enjoy working in a small and supportive team, please apply ASAP. We will be interviewing suitable candidates as they apply.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.