Senior Laboratory & Quality Technician
Company: Links Winery Ltd
Uploaded: 26 November 2019
Closes: 26 December 2019
LINKS WINERY LIMITED – Senior Laboratory & QualityTechnician
Links Winery is a large, family-owned and operated company based in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
We have a small key client base that we provide a complete contract winemaking service to, from grape receival to pre-bottling preparation, and all stages in between.
The opportunity exists for an experienced Laboratory Technician with skills in Quality Systems to join our small core team at our modern and purpose built facility for Harvest 2020, on a six month contract.
The successful applicant will benefit from
- a qualification in a science
- 3 years previous experience in a suitably-sized wine laboratory
- competency in analytical methods for wine and juices
- experience with HACCP, Quality systems (ISO or BRC), Health and Safety, and Auditing
- attention to detail and accuracy, along with sound administrative skills
- an excellent level of organisation, time management, and ability to prioritise
- a strong work ethic and be able to work under pressure
- be able to order laboratory supplies and work to a budget
- be involved with vineyard administration
- working knowledge of Vintrace would be advantageous, but not a requirement
- be a team player
If this sounds like you, then apply in writing providing:
- A cover letter describing how you meet the above criteria
- An up-to-date CV (resume)
- Relevant references that can be contacted
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.