Company: Eastern Institute of Technology
Uploaded: 18 November 2019
Closes: 01 December 2019
EIT's School of Viticulture and Wine Science requires a permanent, part-time Laboratory Technician (0.65FTE) to provide specialised technical support for our programmes with an emphasis on microbiology. Experience or interest in wine, botany and biology would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a relevant tertiary qualification
- microbiology laboratory experience
- knowledge and practical skills in laboratory equipment and procedures
- a flexible and responsive manner with strong self-motivation and initiative
- excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
For this role the hours of work are usually on weekdays during term time from February to November with some flexibility required.
Applications close on Sunday, 1 December 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.