Cellar Door Assistant
Company: Nanny Goat Vineyard
Uploaded: 08 November 2019
Closes: 08 December 2019
Nanny Goat Vineyard is a successful Central Otago wine company based in the picturesque Queensberry, just a short 15 minute drive from Wanaka or 20 minutes from Cromwell.
You will also be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day functioning of the Cellar Door as part of our dynamic and enthusiastic Cellar Door team.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing all visitors and guests to the Cellar Door with the highest level of customer service and professionalism
- Assist with onsite experiences with the view to drive visitation and grow profitability. This includes functions (corporate and private) weddings, group bookings, targeted corporate events, consumer experiences and general onsite events.
- You will be enthusiastic and an effective communicator who personifies Nanny Goat’s culture and values around collaboration, trust and integrity, accountability, empathy and respect, innovation, company first and empowerment.
- You’ll use your wine knowledge to showcase our exceptional wines and your passion for the Wine Industry will shine through as you share our story and wines with visitors to the cellar door.
- Your previous experience in working at a cellar door and/or hospitality environment will be looked upon favourably for this role.
There is an expectation that you will be flexible with your work days and hours as well as being available to work weekends.
Applicants must have New Zealand citizenship/residency or a valid existing work visa. Own transportation is also a must. Please note that due to a large number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.