Company: Te Kano Estate
Uploaded: 07 November 2019
Closes: 07 December 2019
Te Kano Estate is one of Central Otago’s newest and most exciting wine ventures. With 15 hectares of vineyard currently in production, 32 hectares entering production and further development plans in the near future, we are seeking motivated and passionate vineyard staff to join us on the next stage of our journey and play a significant role in our future growth.
This role covers a wide range of vineyard tasks including staff supervision, repairs and maintenance of trellis and irrigation, general vineyard tasks and ideally machinery operation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for wine and grapegrowing.
- Previous vineyard experience.
- The ability to work independantly or part of a team.
- A hands-on approach to vineyard work, especially machinery operation.
- A sunny and cheerful personality, seeking constant improvement
- Great communication skills.
- A current NZ driver's license and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
This is a fun and diverse role, working with a passionate team of fun people. It offers a chance to make your mark on an exciting new vineyard development and be a part of a legacy.
Please apply via the button above, supplying a current CV, or to Nick Hunter, firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.