Company: Yealands Wine Group
Uploaded: 06 November 2019
Closes: 06 December 2019
Our company has quickly become a global leader in sustainable wine production. Inspired to think boldly, Yealands has achieved rapid international growth, exporting to over 77 countries. Our place, our people and our wines are every bit extraordinary. Our winery produces approximately 20,000T each year of mostly Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris, with smaller amounts of Riesling, Chardonnay, Merlot and Gruner Veltliner.
The role will be very hands-on and you will be involved in all general cellar operations from grape processing through to final preparation of wine for packaging.
Duties will include machinery operation and barrel work in one of the most technologically advanced cellars in NZ.
Whether you are a cellar pro or looking for a change in direction, we have roles at different levels available and full training will be given.
You will require the following experience and attributes:
- A positive attitude, great sense of humour and a team player
- A high level of physical fitness
- Strong initiative and work ethic
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
- Clear communication and problem solving skills
- Forklift experience would be advantageous, but is not essential
Working hours are 07:00 - 15:30 Monday - Friday, with an increase over the peak harvest period.
Yealands can offer you the chance to join a great team in a growing business as well as:
- Training and development with clear progression and a chance to build a career in the wine industry
- Great employee benefits including Health insurance, flexible working, long service recognition, quarterly awards and monthly wine allowance
- Free transport from Blenheim to the winery
This role is based at our stunning winery Estate in Seddon, working with award-winning winemakers, in a well-equipped winery. A progressive and ambitious workplace, you will be inspired and enthusiastic about the winemaking process.
If the above sounds like like you then get in touch now! For more information or to ask any questions please contact, Morgan Potts – Cellar Manager on 027 555 8893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to apply for this role. Please note the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug & alcohol test prior to starting.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.