Company: Seresin Estate Limited
Uploaded: 31 October 2019
Closes: 21 November 2019
This is an incredible winemaking opportunity working for New Zealand’s leading Organic and Biodynamic wine company, Seresin Estate, based in Marlborough, New Zealand. Working in a small team, in conjunction with the Chief Winemaker, you will be an integral part of creating bespoke wines from an exceptional vineyard, that are exported globally.
Reporting to the General Manager and Chief Winemaker, you will take a lead on:
- Maintaining administration for all Biogro and relevant accreditations
- Co-ordination of all winemaking - from harvest right through to bottling
- High level of computer literacy and systems
- Very closely interface with our contract winemaking facility to ensure wines are made to instruction and in line with our ethos
- Work with the Chief winemaker to ensure all wine styles are met
- Constantly monitor wines and set up regular comparative tastings
- Work closely with our logistics team and bottling company
- Represent the company at industry events and also in-market, to help promote the company successfully
- Close working relationship with our Vineyard Manager and hands-on participation in biodynamic farming
The successful applicant will have a passion for crafting bespoke Organic and Biodynamically made wines, and hold a tertiary Oenology qualification, with sufficient experience in a similar winemaking role
Please respond to the advertisement with interest to receive the full job description.
Applications close: 21 November 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.