Viticultural Operations Manager
Company: Berakah Vineyard Management
Uploaded: 21 October 2019
Closes: 03 November 2019
BVM (Berakah Vineyard Management) is an independent, locally-owned business that has been specialising in vineyard management and consultancy for the past 17 years. We pride ourselves on delivering a high level service to our clients. Due to recent growth, an opportunity has become available to join our management team in the role of Viticultural Operations Manager.
Reporting to: Company Viticulturists and Directors
Liaising with: Operations team, contractors, key staff.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementation of workplans.
- Liaising with machinery and labour contractors.
- Quality controls.
- General viticultural operations.
The successful applicant will be:
- An excellent organiser and communicator.
- Be prepared to be flexible with hours as the season dictates
- Experienced in all vineyard operations.
- Able to work with computer based systems and applications.
Due to the exciting and challenging nature of this role, a very competitive package is offered.
A Position Description is available on request. Applications close 3rd November 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.