Company: Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Uploaded: 04 October 2019
Closes: 04 November 2019
We have exciting new opportunities within our Marlborough Machine Operations Team. You will be working within a well-respected modern fleet of viticulture machinery, providing an industry-leading service to our Marlborough Vineyards.
What sort of things will you be doing?
- Machinery and implement use
- Basic machinery and equipment preventative maintenance
- Harvest activities, including gondola and harvester operation
- In conjunction with the Senior Machine Operator ensure efficient use of machinery
What does our operation offer?
- Training in machine operation through internal and external training, as required
- A modern, well-maintained fleet of vineyard machinery
- Dedicated team leadership and workshop support
- Career paths with opportunity for development
Skills and experience required for this role include:
- Full Drivers Licence
- Preferable Growsafe Certificate and Approved Handler Certificate
- Tractor and/or machinery operation experience
- Ability to work with an iPad for internal systems, with training provided
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, motivated, organised with great time management skills
- Training will be provided as required to upskill into this role.
If this sounds like the new challenge that you have been waiting for, we’d love to hear from you!
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.