Company: Rock Ferry Wines
Uploaded: 01 October 2019
Closes: 03 November 2019
Experienced Winemaker required for organic boutique wine producer.
Rock Ferry Wines is a small Marlborough-based wine producer making premium organic wines from Marlborough and Central Otago.
Reporting to the Head Winemaker, we are looking for a Winemaker with a minimum 5 years practical winery experience for our 500 tonne Marlborough winery. As a small wine producer with a close-knit team, the position involves hands-on winemaking and assisting with a range of wine business related tasks.
Key attributes required are:
- technical and practical abilities in winery operations
- high level of computer literacy
- ability to communicate our winegrowing philosophy
- passion for organic/biodynamic wine production
- a team approach and can-do attitude
Applications close 21st October 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.