VinLink Vintage Crew
Company: VinLink Marlborough
Uploaded: 01 October 2019
Closes: 01 January 2020
VinLink Marlborough are currently seeking our vintage crew for 2020 for the following positions:
- Cellar Hands
- Laboratory Technicians
- Area Supervisors
We are a large, fast-growing, contract winery in the heart of the Marlborough wine region. Our winery has been specifically designed and built for Marlborough’s signature grape, Sauvignon Blanc.
We are looking for motivated, team players to join our crew for vintage. We are seeking individuals who can demonstrate excellent attention to detail and have a strong work ethic, as well as a positive attitude. Excellent written and verbal English skills, combined with a willingness and ability to follow detailed direction, is essential. A reasonable level of physical fitness is also required.
Winery cellar and laboratory experience would be an advantage in these roles, but all levels of experience will be considered, as we have some positions where training can be provided for the right candidate(s).
Don’t hesitate to apply if you are looking for:
- A great team environment
- A chance to experience the Marlborough wine industry first-hand
Depending on the role, a typical vintage with us will start around early-March and run for up to a couple of months, with shift work up to 12-hours a day, 7 days a week during the peak of vintage.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please send a cover letter and CV via the "apply" button above.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.