Cellar Door & Hospitality Superstars
Company: Giesen Group
Uploaded: 30 September 2019
Closes: 02 November 2019
Cellar Door and Hospitality Superstars
- Want to develop your hospitality experience working with one of New Zealand's iconic brands?
- Want to contribute in a fun team environment?
If so, then read on…
Firstly, a bit about us – The Giesen Group is a family-owned and operated producer of internationally-recognised premium New Zealand wine and beer. Established in 1981, the Giesen Brothers are seen as one of the pioneers of the New Zealand wine industry and leaders in producing Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. The Company has grown into a strong brand both domestically and also on the international stage, where they export premium quality wine across the world.
Situated in the midst of vineyards on Marlborough’s Golden Mile, Giesen Wines Cellar Door embodies the Giesen brothers’ spirit of hospitality by giving visitors a place to experience their award-winning wines.
With our summer season about to start, we are looking for experienced hospitality staff to join our Cellar Door team in the following positions:
- Cellar Door Host
- Front of House Host
- Kitchen Assistant
To be successful you will also have:
- Experience in providing excellent customer service and working as a part of a well-oiled team
- Great communication skills and an outgoing and positive outlook
- Flexibility and the willingness to go the extra mile
- The ability to work under pressure and use your initiative
- Wine knowledge would also be an advantage
In return, you will be joining a collaborative, fun group of people, in a flexible working environment and you will be joining a business whose purpose is to create great wine and beer and to encourage people all around the world to LOVE it as much as they do.
Given the nature of these roles, great presentation skills are essential. In return you’ll get to work in a fun and rewarding environment with a great team. These are daytime roles with only occasional evening functions. Applicants must be NZ residents or have a valid NZ work visa. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you today so please send your CV via the button above, or through to Victoria.email@example.com
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.