Marlborough Vintners - Vintage 2020
Company: Marlborough Vintners 2011 Ltd
Uploaded: 26 September 2019
Closes: 26 October 2019
Marlborough Vintners is a contract winemaking facility that produces wine for many of Marlborough's top wine brands.
We are currently recruiting for the 2020 Vintage.
The positions we are seeking to fill are:
- Vintage Cellar Hands
- Vintage Lab Technicians
We want to know if you have experience with operating presses, continuous floatation, RDV Filters, additions including yeast, managing red ferments, barrel work and laboratory analysis.
We are seeking enthusiastic, hard-working and fun people who are keen to make a positive contribution at every stage of the vintage process.
Marlborough Vintners will assist you with finding vintage accommodation and transport will be available. A daily meal will be provided during 12-hour shifts.
Ideally you will have:
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Attention to detail and take pride in your work
- A good level of fitness and time management
- Ability to problem-solve and multi-task
- Good communication and English language skills
- Previous experience is preferred
To succeed in securing a vintage position with Marlborough Vintners, you will need to be eligible for a visa to work in New Zealand.
Please apply, via the button above, by sending your CV with Referees from previous winery employment.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.