Company: Marisco Vineyards Ltd
Uploaded: 16 September 2019
Closes: 11 October 2019
Home of our favourite brands The Ned, Leefield Station and The Kings Series, Marisco Vineyards are located in the Waihopai Valley of Marlborough. We are a progressive family-owned and operated wine company committed to building brands and taking the unique Marlborough, New Zealand story of wine to the World.
We are seeking candidates for a new opportunity at our Leefield Station Vineyard for Vineyard Foreperson.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, assisting the management team in the following:
- Team Management
- Setting up systems and streamlining procedures for the day-to-day running of a vineyard
- Health and Safety management and compliance
- Assist and execute on-site training
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly-motivated to get the job done
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people-management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on their own
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- NZ residency
As a leader, you will ensure that all vineyard operations run smoothly and efficiently, as well as creating a rewarding team environment.
You will love working outdoors with a motivated and highly productive team.
You will lead by example at all times, displaying an appetite to improve your own skills whilst teaching others.
Renumeration package will reflect the experience and the capability of the successful candidate.
Applications to email@example.com before 11 October 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.