Vintage Employees for 2020 Harvest
Marlborough and Hawkes Bay
Company: Vintech Pacific Limited
Uploaded: 10 September 2019
Closes: 10 October 2019
The role will be for 5-7 weeks operating our mobile filtration equipment.
It will mainly be RDVing at different wineries around the Marlborough district and potentially the Hawkes Bay.
Applicants will need the following:
- Minimum of 2 years winery cellar experience. (RDV and Centrifuge experience is an advantage).
- A current full drivers licence. (Experience towing trailers would be an advantage).
- A current work visa, if applicable.
- Be able to work day or night shifts.
- Have good people skills and be able to self-manage day-to-day duties.
The role could lead to longer term work within the company, learning more advanced technologies along the way.
Accommodation and transport are provided.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.