Lake Chalice Account Manager
Company: Lake Chalice
Uploaded: 06 September 2019
Closes: 20 September 2019
Lake Chalice represents multi award-winning wines built upon a foundation of almost three decades of market pedigree. Owned today by the Ibbotson’s of Saint Clair Family Estate, Lake Chalice retains their own mature vineyards while having access to a state-of-the-art winery and experienced viticultural team.
We are seeking a dedicated, passionate and self-driven person for the permanent, full-time position of Lake Chalice Account Manager.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients regarding stock allocations and in-market requirements
- Identifying opportunities for sales growth and following up new leads and enquires
- Manage first point consumer communications and event engagements
- Monitor all packaging and production flows
- Create and execute a marketing and growth plan that coincides with the overall brand identity and strategy
- Manage a digital and social media strategy
- Coordinate promotional opportunities
To be successful in this role you will have fantastic communication and organisational skills, be effective at developing and maintaining relationships and be eager to learn.
We’re looking for somebody who has initiative, is confident in using core Microsoft Office applications, and is comfortable to work both independently and as part of a team.
Three years brand management/marketing experience working in the alcoholic drinks sector is preferred.
To express your interest in this position please either email or post your application to Becky as per the contact details below. Applications close Friday 20 September 2019.
Lake Chalice Wines
P O Box 970
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.