Company: Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Uploaded: 27 August 2019
Closes: 27 September 2019
- Do you have experience in PLC fault-finding and troubleshooting?
- Do you have skills and knowledge in Allen Bradley PLC’s, Ethernet Networks, RS Logix 500, Control Logix 5000, Wonderware, ArchestrA?
- Come join a great team, working for a global organisation, in sunny Marlborough
We are now looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our Winery Engineering team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- PLC fault-finding and troubleshooting
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings including pneumatic and electrical drawings to solve issues/set up locations
- We work 40-hour weeks, Monday to Friday most of the year, however, extended vintage hours will be required for the 6 to 8 week vintage period
We are looking for someone who is friendly and mechanically-minded, who works well in a close team environment, and who wants great benefits like our product allowance (and its not just wine). You must have experience in PLC fault -inding and troubleshooting, and some knowledge and experience in Allen Bradley PLC’s, Ethernet Networks, RS Logix 500, Control Logix 5000, Wonderware and ArchestrA.
Previous experience in a winery, or in the wine industry would be a bonus, but we will train the right person. This is a great career opportunity; you’ll get to work with like-minded people in a dynamic and challenging environment. You get the benefits of beautiful Marlborough, while working for a global organisation. If this sounds like an organisation you’d like to be a part of, apply today!
About Pernod-Ricard Winemakers
We are one of New Zealand's premier wine and spirits companies. We represent a rich portfolio of brands like Brancott Estate, Stoneleigh and Deutz that makes us intensely proud and reflects our #1 position in New Zealand - a position achieved through hard work and a great culture. We are a company of people with commitment and integrity, a dash of entrepreneurship and a splash of conviviality. The last engagement survey showed that 97% of employees are engaged and proud to be associated with the company. It's a winning mix that's seen the Pernod Ricard Group ascend to co-leader in wine and spirits globally and makes it a great place to work for like-minded people.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.