Company: La Fuente Wine and Mezcal Bar
Uploaded: 27 August 2019
Closes: 27 September 2019
A little about us
We are a unique cozy wine and mezcal bar and shoppe located in the heart of Auckland. We are pleased to offer our knowledgeable guests and clients a wide variety of interesting wines from around the world and an impressive selection of mezcal. Every week we organize wine tastings with the participation of winemakers.
The Duty Manager role
As a bar and shoppe with On and Off License, we are looking for an additional Duty Manager capable to run and develop our business with a high-level of responsibility. This is an opportunity for an experienced and proven specialist in the wine industry (sales and marketing), the results-driven person who will take real pride in our standards.
Duty Manager requirements:
- Strong wine knowledge from around the world
- Experience in organizing and running wine tastings
- Retail sales and marketing knowledge
- Stock control skills
- Ability to organize staff
- Minimum one year of experience working with wine
- Good communication skills
- At least WSET Level 2 certificate, is essential
- LCQ certificate is essential
- Activity, creative attitude and the ability to go beyond the ordinary
In return, you will receive a competitive package, friendly environment and excellent benefits. The diversity and professionalism of our venue also provide the finest opportunity to expand their knowledge and skills.
If you have a passion for wine and that sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here