Marlborough and Hawkes Bay
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 26 August 2019
Closes: 26 September 2019
At Delegat Group we are building a leading, global Super Premium wine company. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand. We focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium Oyster Bay Wines. We believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference.
We are seeking a talented Viticulturist to join our team based at the National Viticulture Office in Blenheim. This exciting role will be responsible for assisting the Company Viticulturist to deliver technical data, manage technical assistants and manage standardisation of data collection across all sites. You will join a great team at Delegat where you will be set up for career success.
- You will manage data collection ensuring consistent practice across the group
- You will assist with implementation of the vine health programme
- You will provide best practice advice to the Vineyard Managers
- You will undertake and manage research and development projects
- You are tertiary qualified, with a Bachelors/Postgraduate in viticulture/horticulture
- You have 3 years demonstrated experience in vineyards or horticulture
- You will thrive working in a high-performing culture, delivering high-quality outcomes
- You have high attention to detail
- You are open to new ideas and thinking and have an inquisitive mind
- You have strong technical ability
- You have demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with the business and diverse teams to deliver high-quality outcomes
- You have outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- You leverage your authentic personality to build relationships founded on mutual trust
- You ‘Aim High’ and you are an ambitious and dynamic high-performer
- You are able to earn respect for the way you present and conduct yourself and the way you lead the technical assistants
What we offer you:
- Supportive environment to grow and add value
- A culture where our values are at the heart of what we do
- Support, feedback, and encouragement
We offer an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop and grow whilst working in a dynamic, high-performing team environment, where world-class outcomes are our goal.
Apply now via our website: https://jobs.bfound.net/Jobs/148864?CoId=9
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.