Assistant Vineyard Manager, Awatere Valley Marlborough
Company: Mission Estate Winery
Uploaded: 06 August 2019
Closes: 26 August 2019
Assistant Vineyard Manager.
Awatere Valley, Marlborough.
One of New Zealand’s most prestigious wine makers has a vacancy for an Assistant Vineyard Manager for its 100-hectare vineyard in the lower Awatere Valley, Marlborough.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is driven by a passion to succeed in the wine industry.
The successful applicant will be confident, energetic and highly-disciplined with proven ability in all aspects of vineyard operations, while having initiative and drive to learn from the viticulture team at Mission Estate.
The role requires:
- At least 3 years practical viticulture experience
- Tertiary qualifications in viticulture or related field
- Experience with machinery and mechanical operations in vineyards
The Assistant Vineyard Manager will report to the Vineyard Manager and will be responsible for:
- Supervising contract, casual and permanent staff
- Implementing and assisting with mechanical operations on the vineyard
- Assisting with SWNZ requirements and protocols
- Supporting the Vineyard Manager in delivering premium quality fruit to the winery
If you believe you have the skills and attributes and wish to take your career to the next level, with an established, progressive company, please apply now via the button above.
Applications close - Monday 26 August 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.