Hunter’s Wines – Vintage Cellar Roles
Company: Hunter's Wines
Uploaded: 05 August 2019
Closes: 05 September 2019
Hunter's Wines is a small, family-owned winery based in Marlborough.
We are looking for people with a passion for making great wine to join us in the following roles for the 2020 vintage:
- Vintage Cellar Hands
- Vintage Laboratory Technician
Previous vintage experience is preferred, but not essential. Successful applicants will be exposed to all facets of the winemaking process and enjoy the benefits that come with working in a small team.
The vintage period runs for 6-8 weeks starting early-March. Accommodation and vehicles can be arranged if required. Please apply via the 'apply' button above.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.