Mount Riley Vintage 2020
Company: Mount Riley Wines Limited
Uploaded: 02 August 2019
Closes: 02 October 2019
We are looking for Harvest staff to complement our permanent team and help us bring in the 2020 harvest. We are a small team in a family-owned and run wine business and enjoy producing a range of fantastic cool climate wines. As expected, long vintage hours are required but we can provide a hot meal each day, help you with finding accommodation and be part of a great working environment.
Vintage length will be around 8 weeks from early/mid-March until late-April/early-May, and in the peak of the season 12-hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are looking for people who:
- Are energetic, hardworking and keen.
- Preferably have some experience in a cellar or laboratory environment.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Have a passion for the wine industry.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply using the button above.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.