Company: Hunter's Wines
Uploaded: 30 July 2019
Closes: 30 August 2019
Hunter’s is a medium-sized family winery located in the heart of Marlborough’s Wairau Valley. We have been making quality wine since 1979 and continue to enjoy success on the global stage.
We are seeking a Vineyard Manager to join our small team.
This is a full-time role comprised of the following responsibilities:
- Manage 60 hectares of company owned vineyards.
- Develop a work plan to ensure that all operations are completed correctly and on time.
- Supervise Vineyard Operators ensuring they are trained to use equipment safely and correctly.
- Ensure vineyard equipment is well maintained.
- Schedule and supervise contract labour.
- General vineyard husbandry and vineyard operations as required.
- Involvement in harvester operations during vintage.
This is a hands-on management role with the opportunity to lead by example. Extended hours of work will be required based on seasonal demand.
Please apply with a CV via the portal above. A detailed job description can be provided by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.