Cellar Hand/Lab Assistant
Company: Rose Family Estate
Uploaded: 12 July 2019
Closes: 12 August 2019
Established in 1978 by Phil & Chris Rose, Rose Family Estate produces wines exclusively sourced from their estate vineyards. Today, together with their five children, the extended Rose family retains complete control from vine to bottle.
Due to growing worldwide demand, we are looking for a passionate Cellar Hand/Lab Assistant to join our friendly team. This new, full-time role is based in the Cellar with time spent assisting in the Lab and will provide the opportunity to work with a small, passionate team whilst gaining valuable experience in all aspects of winemaking.
We are seeking applications from those who have:
- Previous winery and laboratory experience
- A tertiary qualification in winemaking or similar
- Well-developed written and verbal skills
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- A good level of physical fitness, able to lift up to 20kg and climb stairs
- Excellent initiative and problem-solving ability
- Willingness to work a rostered shift, including weekends and extended hours as required
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.