Vintage Workers 2020
Company: Marlborough Vintners 2011 Ltd
Uploaded: 11 July 2019
Closes: 11 August 2019
Marlborough Vintners is a contract winemaking facility that produces wine for many of Marlborough's top wine brands.
We are currently recruiting for the 2020 Vintage.
The positions we are seeking to fill are:
- Vintage Supervisors
- Vintage Cellar Hands
- Vintage Lab Technicians
We want to know if you have experience with operating presses, continuous floatation, RDV Filters, additions including yeast, managing red ferments, barrel work and laboratory analysis.
We are seeking enthusiastic, hard-working and fun people who are keen to make a positive contribution at every stage of the vintage process.
Marlborough Vintners will assist you with finding vintage accommodation and transport will be available. A daily meal will be provided.
Ideally you will have:
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Attention to detail and take pride in your work
- A good level of fitness and time management
- Ability to problem-solve and multi-task
- Good communication and English language skills
- Previous experience is preferred
To succeed in securing a vintage position with Marlborough Vintners you will need to be eligible for a visa to work in New Zealand.
Please apply, via the button above, by sending your CV with Referees from previous winery employment.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.