Company: Zeffer Cider Co.
Uploaded: 09 July 2019
Closes: 31 July 2019
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join New Zealand's leading cider producer.
We are a young, enthusiastic team that has achieved global success through awards and sales growth. With our increasing production volume we require a Cellar Hand with the skills and experience that contribute to working in a safe, fun, fast-paced environment. You will have a focus on continuous production improvement and a passion for ensuring the quality of cider we produce remains at the highest level.
Reporting to our head cider maker and coordinating with other production team members, the role will be very hands-on and it will be important to operate effectively and efficiently to ensure all cider production runs smoothly and efficiently.
You will bring a broad range of skills to the company and the successful applicant will require the following attributes:
- Some relevant previous experience required.
- Be self-motivated and able to work both on their own and as part of a team.
- Be proactive and use initiative.
- Hold a current driver licence.
- Show a passion for excellence and attention to detail.
- Be well-organised and good with numbers.
You will be responsible for carrying out a variety of cider making operations which include, but are not limited to:
- Tank and equipment cleaning
- General cleaning (pressure washing)
Inward goods receival
Contribution to Health and Safety initiatives
Barrel work - washing, filling, topping, etc.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and a short cover letter, via the button above.
Applications close July 31st 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.