Cellar Door Host
Company: Amisfield LP
Uploaded: 06 July 2019
Closes: 06 August 2019
Amisfield Winery & Bistro, Queenstown, is seeking a Cellar Door Host to join their successful retail sales team.
Amisfield is a Central Otago-based specialist producer of Pinot Noir and aromatic white wines created from fruit grown on the estate vineyard, beneath the Pisa Mountain range in the Cromwell Basin. Wines are showcased in our Bistro and Cellar Door located at Lake Hayes, Queenstown, within an iconic stone schist building where domestic and international guests sample our range of wines throughout the year.
This role is a dynamic and coveted position and offers great wine industry experience and extensive wine training. You will work alongside our Sales Manager and Cellar Door team to deliver challenging sales targets. You will get access to our winemaking and viticulture teams. You will also get to work with our Sales and Marketing team on events and other wine company business.
We are seeking candidates for full-time rostered hours, who:
- Have a minimum 2 years experience in retail sales or hospitality
- Can demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and interact with a high volume of customers
- Are team players that can perform a variety of functions related to wine sales, stock control and shipping around the globe
- Have a hunger to learn and a passion for all things wine
- Are available to work on a 7-day a week roster
- Preferably have WSET Level 2 or higher and/or a Duty Managers certificate.
To find out more about Amisfield, please visit our website at www.amisfield.co.nz.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.