Company: Indevin Estate
Uploaded: 03 July 2019
Closes: 03 August 2019
Indevin is a leading winemaking facility with wineries and vineyards in Marlborough, Gisborne and Hawkes Bay. We provide innovative wine solutions for global retailers.
We’re a 100% New Zealand owned (proud of it), fast growing, dynamic company looking for a Machinery Operator to join the team at our Bankhouse Estate Vineyard in Marlborough.
600ha planted, Bankhouse is one of New Zealand’s largest single vineyards. In this position, you will work as part of our Vineyard Operations team. Although preference will be given to those with proven experience in machinery operations, attitude, motivation and a willingness to learn are just as important.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- experience in operating machinery and equipment
- drivers licence
- practical, physically-fit and enjoy working outside
- a reliable team player with a positive “can do - will do” attitude
- flexibility to work additional or irregular hours
- Improvement focused
- A sense of humour
In exchange for your hard work and dedication we are offering:
- competitive remuneration package - aligned to industry
- our commitment to invest in you - ongoing training and development programme so you can build and grow your skills and knowledge
- opportunity to contribute and grow with a successful Wine company
We are a family. We’re passionate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work. If you are interested in joining our team then we want to hear from you, please apply via the button above, or email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
To find out more about Indevin visit our website www.indevin.com
Unique · Pioneering · Pragmatic
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.