Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 02 July 2019
Closes: 02 August 2019
Delegat has earned a reputation as one of New Zealand's leading winemakers achieving global success with its Oyster Bay brand. We focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super-Premium wines, and have invested in modern technology and facilities.
We currently have a career opportunity for an experienced Cellar Hand or for someone with a keen interest in the winemaking industry.
As a Cellar Hand you will:
- Be involved in all winery operations from fruit receival to finished wine
- Receive ongoing training in all aspects of winemaking
- Work with advanced winemaking technology
- Be part of a passionate and motivated team
Our Cellar Hands will benefit from a comprehensive three-tiered training programme to ensure they are equipped for success. Confined Space Training, First Aid Certificate and Fork Hoist Licence can also be gained as you progress within the role.
If you are a confident, capable and motivated individual who would like to join our successful Super-Premium winemaking team in Marlborough, then please apply via the button above.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.