Company: JTC Viticulture Ltd
Uploaded: 02 July 2019
Closes: 02 August 2019
We are looking for a Field Manager to assist with the following tasks:
- Supervision of labour contractors and their work programme.
- Creating and implementing the vineyard work plan alongside the Operations Manager.
- Phenology, pest and disease monitoring.
- Yield estimation collation and reporting.
Experience in some vineyard knowledge would be an advantage, but full training will be given.
The successful applicant will enjoy a varied and interesting role working for a vineyard company with a focus on quality grape growing. Extended hours of work will be required based on seasonal demands.
Interested applicants should apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the "Apply" button above.
Alternatively, you may call our office on 03 578 5300, if you require further information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.