Cellar Door Manager/Brand Ambassador
Company: Bostock New Zealand
Uploaded: 07 June 2019
Closes: 07 July 2019
The Bostock Group is a growing, progressive group of companies dedicated to sustainable food production. We are the largest organic apple producer in the Southern Hemisphere and a leading grower of onions and squash. We export our produce all around the world and also have strong organic brands in the local market, including Bostock Brothers Organic Chicken, Rush Munro’s Organic Ice Cream and Bostock Wines.
This is a newly-created role, and we are seeking someone who has a passion for wine, organics and the Hawke’s Bay. We are immensely proud of our wine and are looking for someone to promote and grow our brand.
We have been incredibly selective in what goes into our wine and will be just as fussy with our recruitment. You will be well-presented, ooze enthusiasm and have a passion for our products. You are adept at making people feel at ease, persuasive but not pushy, well-organised with an eye for detail.
This is a full-time role, but the hours will vary based on visitor, event and travel requirements.
- Possess a passion for organics and sustainability
- Diverse retail, hospitality and events background
- Knowledge and passion for fine wine
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of a POS system
- Exceptional interpersonal customer service skills and initiative, ability to work well with diverse personalities and communication styles
- Problem-solving skills and diplomacy
- Flexible work hours with weekend and evening work often required
- Manage operating costs within budget
- Current or previous General Managers liquor licence preferred
- Clean drivers licence and forklift licence preferred
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today with a covering letter and a copy of your current CV via the button above, or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of the Position Description is available upon request.
A competitive remuneration package is offered commensurate with skills, experience and capabilities.
Please note, to apply for this position you must have the right to work in New Zealand.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.