Company: Ata Rangi Limited
Uploaded: 31 May 2019
Closes: 30 June 2019
Ata Rangi is a highly-regarded boutique wine producer that has been operating since 1980. We produce wines of impeccable quality and international repute from the gravelled terrace of the wine village of Martinborough. Our strong commitment to environmental practices combined with our small, but exceptionally talented and forward-thinking, team sets us apart.
In the newly-created role of Marketing/Sales Manager you will be a key part of the management team, helping to shape and drive strategic initiatives for the business. There will also be a large operational component to this role through ensuring all marketing and communications related activities are executed in line with business plans and best practice.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant experience undertaking the full spectrum of operational marketing/communications duties and in particular digital marketing.
- Worked in the wine industry or similar and be passionate about fine wine and sustainable wine growing practices.
- Creative writing skills and design flair.
- Experience managing sales and related activities, especially building and maintaining strong relationships with key markets/distributors, both nationally and internationally.
- Worked as part of a management team, contributing strategically and effectively leading people.
- A relevant tertiary level qualification.
This is an exciting opportunity in a unique business and region. For the successful candidate, we offer an attractive remuneration package and are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
To apply for this role please click on the "apply" button above, attaching your Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter.
For more information see the job desciption or contact Jessica Harvey at Findex on 0800 020 002 for a confidential discussion.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the Martinborough/Wairarapa wine region, click here.