Vineyard Supervisor - Leefield Station Vineyard
Company: Marisco Vineyards
Uploaded: 22 May 2019
Closes: 22 June 2019
Home of our favourite brands The Ned, Leefield Station and The Kings Series, Marisco Vineyards are located in the Waihopai Valley of Marlborough. We are a progressive, family-owned and operated wine company, committed to building brands and taking the unique Marlborough, New Zealand story of wine to the world.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated to get the job done
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on their own
- Ability to think on your feet and act quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- NZ drivers licence
- NZ Residency
As a Vineyard Supervisor, you will ensure that all vineyard operations run smoothly and efficiently, as well as creating a rewarding team envirnoment.
You will love working outdoors with a motivated and highly-productive team.
You will lead by example at all times, displaying an appetite to improve your own skills whilst teaching others.
Renumeration package will reflect the experience and capability of the successful candidate.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.