Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 09 May 2019
Closes: 09 June 2019
Delegat has earned a reputation as one of New Zealand's leading winemakers achieving global success with its Oyster Bay brand. We focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super-Premium wines, and have invested in modern technology and facilities.
We are seeking a Cellar Hand to join our Delegat Hawkes Bay winery, a state-of-the-art facility which houses modern winemaking technology and storage tanks under a single roof.
What you will be doing:
- Work on all winery operations from fruit receival to finished wine
- Receive ongoing training in all aspects of winemaking
- Work with advanced winemaking technology
- Be part of a passionate and motivated team
- Experience within the winemaking industry is preferred, although not essential
- Good level of physical fitness
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Goal orientated
We offer attractive rates of pay and a comprehensive training programme to ensure you are equipped for success. If you are a confident, capable and motivated individual who would like to join our successful Super-Premium winemaking team, please apply via our online careers page at www.delegat.com or via the button above, and for further information please contact Gemma Wilkinson on Gemma.Wilkinson@delegat.com.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.