Company: Hunter's Wines
Uploaded: 26 April 2019
Closes: 26 May 2019
Hunter’s is a medium-sized winery located in the heart of Marlborough’s Wairau Valley. We have been making quality wines since 1979 and continue to enjoy success on the global stage.
We are seeking a Viticulture Technician to join our small team.
This newly created role will comprise of the following duties:
- Creating and implementing the vineyard work plan alongside the Vineyard Manager
- Developing and implementing our spray program
- Maintaining Grapelink and NuPoint databases
- Phenology, irrigation, pest and disease monitoring
- Yield estimation and reporting
- Project work around herbicide use and mealy bug control
- General tractor work and vineyard husbandry, when required.
The successful applicant will enjoy a varied and interesting role working for a wine company with a focus on quality grape growing. Extended hours of work will be required based on seasonal demands.
Please apply with a CV via the "Apply" button above.
Applications close 26 May 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.