Company: Crown Range Cellar Group Limited
Uploaded: 18 April 2019
Closes: 18 May 2019
If you’re an experienced Sales Manager who is passionate and knowledgeable about New Zealand wine, take a look at this fantastic opportunity within a growing, multi-faceted business.
Crown Range Cellar Group comprises of a diverse portfolio of businesses including a wine production business, a wine lounge and Crown Range Cellar which is an innovative young wine producer in growth mode. We specialise in low-volume fine wines from wine regions throughout New Zealand to France. We have partnered with some of the country’s most successful wine makers in order to produce a range of international award-winning wines.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager and Managing Director, the Sales Manager will have responsibility for the development and implementation of operational and strategic sales strategies across all sales channels, while developing and maintaining key relationships in order to achieve sales targets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to company performance through the development of revenue growth strategies; key targets and milestones for national, international and online sales channels;
- Developing and maintaining new and existing business relationships to enhance business reputation, product demand and identify business development opportunities;
- Contributing and building the brand awareness through effective networking, attending industry events and organising promotional events and hosting opportunities;
- Growing domestic sales by fostering relationships with key customers and distributors through personal visits and maintaining regular contact;
- Increasing international sales by securing new distributors in target markets and collaborating with current and potential distributors and partners in existing markets.
Key skills and experience required to be successful in this role include:
- 3+ years direct sales and marketing experience within the wine industry;
- Account management experience in both national and international markets;
- Proven negotiating and influencing skills and experience;
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Superior communication, organisational and time management skills;
- Experience in wine production and export preferred;
- Preferable a tertiary qualification in Sales and Marketing or similar;
- Ability to apply for Manager’s certificate and Liquor Controller Qualification.
This role requires someone with flexibility to travel nationally and internationally to service our markets, customers and trade partners including participation in wine industry events and networking activities that often occur outside usual business hours.
If you are a dynamic and driven sales champion with the confidence and enthusiasm to produce results, this opportunity could be for you!
Contact Michelle Knox, Progressive Consulting, at 0800 020 002 for a confidential discussion or download the job description and apply online today.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here