Company: Cloudy Bay Vineyard
Uploaded: 09 April 2019
Closes: 09 May 2019
Established in 1985, Cloudy Bay Vineyards produce iconic wines which express their regional and national character, through the Cloudy Bay lens. Just as passionate today about creating quality wine, they are a brand that embody and convey NZ’s luxury to the world.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy a busy production environment. Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will join a team of four who are tasked with operating the mechanical and automated packaging and wine processing equipment.
Key functions will include, but not limited to:
- Operation of machinery to achieve daily production targets
- Direct line attendant activity and support the wider team
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the wine and packaging during production
- Assist in machinery maintenance and troubleshooting
- Record safety, quality and efficiency information
- Some manual handling up to 21kg at times
- Participate in vintage activities, as required.
In order to be successful in this position:
- a bottling line experience or insight within the wine industry or in a different industry would be advantageous, as would a forklift license
- desire to be an active participant in this team environment
- good mechanical aptitude
- high attention to detail
- drive to do quality work
- strong initiative.
This is a full-time, permanent position, you will need to be situated to interview/start on short notice and have the eligibility to work in NZ indefinitely.
To apply please visit the our website:
https://cloudy-bay-vineyards.workable.com or via the button above.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.