Fine Wine Account Manager
Company: Dhall and Nash Fine Wines
Uploaded: 09 April 2019
Closes: 30 April 2019
Who are we?
Dhall and Nash is one of the premium suppliers of Fine Wines in New Zealand.
We respect those who create wonders by patiently loving, toiling and knowing their small piece of earth through the generations.
We passionately believe in building a bridge by education and experience, so that you may better appreciate and indulge in these wonders that you so well deserve.
We are a tight-knit, well-oiled team and growing rapidly. Take a look at our website www.dnfinewine.com
Who are we looking for?
You are both passionate and very knowledgeable about Wine, including wine merchanting Old and New World, winemaking and viticulture and wine marketing.
You are sales driven and love to make deals.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Assist in the design and implementation of Sales and Marketing strategy
- Create and grow all manner of trade and private accounts within your territory
- Wine merchandising
- Regular Site and Group Tastings
- Input Sales orders
- Assist with marketing events
- Assist with the sourcing of new WOW wines
- Predominantly Auckland
- A hard worker who is a highly-motivated and an honest individual with their finger on the pulse, and good team player
- Strong knowledge and passion for Wine
- A strong knowledge of Sales Techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills utilising all communication tools including Face to Face, Phone, Email, Social Media
This is a full-time, permanent position with remuneration being commensurate with experience
Applications close: 30th April 2019 unless the position is filled earlier.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here