Vineyard Manager - Hawke's Bay
Company: The Wine Portfolio Ltd
Uploaded: 08 April 2019
Closes: 11 May 2019
The Wine Portfolio is a fully integrated and well established NZ wine company with leading brands including Leveret, Coniglio, Falconhead, Nikau Point and Mill Road. Managing a vineyard that is 175 Hacteres of planted grapes, this role requires an experienced and motivated Manager with proven viticultural and operational experience to work autonomously in a similar environment.
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years in a similar role.
- Intelligence and self-motivation with an excellent work ethic and proven people management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Broad experience in operating farm machinery.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A working knowledge of current Occupational Health & Safety requirements, including implementing and reporting on H&S initiatives and procedures.
- A current NZ driver's license and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
The successful candidate will report to Peter Scott Senior Vineyard Manager and will work closely with our wine makers.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package, including a 4 bedroom house on site with pool and adjacent playing area.
To apply for this position click on the "apply" button above, or please send your covering letter and CV to Peters@wineportfolio.co.nz or call on +64 274 516 276 to find out more about this role.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.